Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Welcome to my Blog!

My name is Hannah Norman, I am currently in the process of completing my final semester at Columbus State, and will have my Associate of Arts degree. I work as the lead teacher in one of two mixed age classrooms at Heavenly Kids Center for learning. Which is an early learning center ranging from ages 6 weeks to 12 years old. Aside from working full time, I like to spend my free time relaxing with my boyfriend, or spending time with my friends, and family. I also enjoy shopping (a lot), eating, and listening to music. 

Being 21 I don't have any children yet, but the love I have for them makes me excited to have a couple of my own. My classroom ages range from 6 weeks to 3 years, although majority of my children are between one and two, working with such a wide range of ages in one classroom has taught me so much. Seeing the different ways each individual child develops differently, as well as similarly is such an experience. Over all I want to have my Bachelors of Arts degree in Psychology, although I could work in a handful of fields obtaining a psych degree, working so closely with children now, makes me anxious to see what the future has in store for me. Until then, I plan to continue to nurture, teach, and grow children to reach their highest potential. 

No comments:

Post a Comment