Monday, January 30, 2017

My prezi




My presentations main focus was, why early learning is essential. It is intended for anyone who has children or is planning on having children. Not many people are aware that the first five years of a child’s life are the most influential. I get the opportunity to see this everyday first hand. I’ve worked with many different ages leading up to kindergarten, and each experience plays a role in positive brain development. I also provided a little background on myself and what I do. I am a mixed aged lead teacher, having a mixed age classroom; I get to interact with different ages all at once. Although majority of my students are one, their ages can range from six weeks to three years old. I’ve had a couple of my students since they were three months, and they are both going on two.  To see how much they’ve learned being so young and how well they interact with other children shows how beneficial early learning can be.


My experience with Prezi went very well. I didn’t have any difficulties with putting my presentation together. I especially like how you can make it flow any way that you’d like, and that it’s very easy to use. Even without written instructions, I think that most people would be able to maneuver through the process; this makes it easy to explore everything you can do with Prezi. This was my first time using this as a way to present information, and I feel that it will be something I use in the future, as well as tell others about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment